Monday, June 19, 2006

:: MONDAY ::
my kor everytime oso go play game de..chat wif me half way say " my frenz ask me go play 'blablabla' le..chat wif ya later.. " haiz.. since like tt, might as well dun start a conversation wif me.. -.-"

had a great time chatting wif jeffery..hweehwee's fren..well, he went to ns le..so can onli msg him lo..hahax..my tis mth bill gotta explode le..msg ppl too much le.. haiz..i wonder how jia hui is doing le.. long time nvr chat wif him le.. so is davyd..hi! davyd..i know u reading tis..hahax..how's everything going?? okay? hmm..not to forget my close frenz..hweehwee n leewah..how's u guy?? hope everything works fine for u two..mayb after my ground-ation we go out ba..hahax.. Jeffery reminded me of one thing..to cherish my old friends..well, i got a whole list of them in my old handphones..but now, it's all gone..i nvr had a backup for it.. tt's sad.. =(

helped my mom do some house work..wow..i felt accomplished!! hehex..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home